« Home | recent albums » | Welcome »

great tunes

These are some tunes i have been very fond of recently.


  1. Come Here Boy-Imogen Heap
  2. Alive with the Glory of Love-Say Anything
  3. The Dress Looks Nice on You-Sufjan Stevens
  4. Trainwreck-Mat Kearney
  5. I'd Rather Dance With You-Kings Of Convenience
  6. You can Bring me Flowers-Ray Lamontagne
  7. My pretty Eyes-Rediscover
  8. Two Hearts-Phil Collins
  9. Flood-Jars of Clay
  10. Billie Jean-Michael Jackson
  11. Our Dance-Wax Tailor
  12. Prayer-Bloc Party
  13. Holiday in Spain-Counting Crows
  14. Low and Sweet-Greenskeepers
  15. Greet Indoors-John Mayer
  16. Anti-American Graffiti-J Dilla
  17. Lonely By Your Side-Azzido da Bass
  18. St. Augustine-Band of Horses
  19. Crystal Baller-Third Eye Blind
  20. Pilot-The Notwist

Labels: , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm noah daniel smith
  • From
My profile

Previous posts

Archives